Author Topic: Capt. John/ Reel Fun/ Friday Report  (Read 854 times)

Offline ReelFun

• Capt John
Capt. John/ Reel Fun/ Friday Report
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »
Fellow anglers,

Do you believe it's October already!

Water temps at my marina was down to 61 yesterday as I was doing some maintenance on the Parker. A few anglers came in from fishing in the bay and blasted big Bluefish trolling spoons so I know there is a ton of action for those of you who are interested in a Bluefish charter.

With the arrival of a "new" moon on Sunday and the plummeting water temps, it's only a matter of days when the fall Striper season should kick into full gear. So two words to all my customers who are "on hold" for my phone call....BE READY! Alert all of those in your party to be ready to go within a few days of my call and be ready to go when we get a window of opportunity as far as the weather is concerned. This may not last long and I don't want to take any chances of missing these bigger Stripers that are migrating south.

Tight Lines and Following Seas,

Capt. John

Offline Capt. Don Sr

Re: Capt. John/ Reel Fun/ Friday Report
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »
Capt John you are right on about the  t^ BIG BLUES we got in to them today Pleanty of action 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-