Author Topic: Dosils boat trailer Rt 36 south  (Read 3235 times)

Ruger314

Dosils boat trailer Rt 36 south
« on: June 28, 2007, 06:55:32 PM »
 Ok heres how the day end.. Went to put my boat on the trailer missing a entire arm of a roller assembly. It snapped right at the u-bolt.. Not good since i was not aware of it before a lauched. so after the boat is being wash down I noticed what was missing on the trailer. Not only is the trailer only a year old but was costly. So the arm broke off and has rough a quarter size hole in my gel coat.

So noww to the topic heading.. On my way home wanted to stop at Dosils trailer and pick up a new arm and get the stuff I need to fix the trailer. Guys answer says can I help you.. I ask for the parts  I need and told him my situation.. Also told him I was at the light right across from him..He answer was wer closed can't help you! I caid can you see me I'm right here ,, he said yes your at the with the black hull  CC.. Yes but were closed I said what time you close 4:30pm its now 4:25pm and I'm pulling into to lot.. Were closed,, but you still on the phone with me.. yeah but I can't help you!!

So my answer F you a- hole .. c'mon take and extra 5 mins to help prevent further damage..

Wel I make a point to never buy anything from this hell of a guy..

Joey G

Offline Reel Time

• Super Hero Member
Re: Dosils boat trailer Rt 36 south
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »
 thanx for the headsup. fixin to be in the market to for a trailor, and i will stay away from these guys.
All your tuna's are belong to me

Offline Capt. Ed

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 08:00:29 PM »
Hi Joey,

I have had bad situations with them and the Loadrite guys in Pt. Pleasant. It is amazing ... they ALL complain about work and money and they do neither. That is why I am slowly but surely coming tothe conclusion that my next company does not have to invent anything ... just be a better, friendlier middle man.

Hope it owrks ourt well. Doesn't the West Marine up there have some parts in a pinch?

Ed

Ruger314

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »
Capt. Ed.

called tidewater  they got write back to me to help fix this trailer asap.. good response from them!!

Joey G

Offline Capt. Ed

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 08:15:34 PM »
Hi Joey,

Cool ... I need brake work done ... maybe they will help me out.

Ed

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »
Businesses are getting away from customer satisfaction.  They want to take your money on a quick sale and then they don't want to know you anymore.  God forbid if you have a problem with a product you purchased from them.  They will tell you that you have to contact the manufacturer.  My answer to that is. "Hey bud, YOU took my money, not the manufacturer".  I am dealing with YOU.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but they ALWAYS get my point.

Thanks for the heads up on this business.
Does anyone remember when the customer was always right?   ???
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline salty pig

• the pig
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 08:27:46 PM »
Heard bad things about those guys >:D But thanks for reminding me  my 1 bearing was heating up or the brake so now i have to do that also b4 i pull the boat for winter which i still need a place to put it ( no driveway) :'(
'

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »
Same thing happened to me last year.  I am missing a set of middle rollers and arm.  I brought it to the same place to see if they can fix it.  After a top of his head quote of over $800.00, I told him to scratch and never got it fixed.  Since it is the middle, I am not too worried about it.
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-