Author Topic: From The Nikkei Stock Market News (Fishing News)  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Great American Fisherman

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: From The Nikkei Stock Market News (Fishing News)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 08:27:38 PM »
 >:(  They are going to ruin BFT Fishing and tuna fishing in general for everyone...

I just read an article from Conservationists who are pushing REALLY hard to increase Regs on the tuna fishery!

nosmly

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 09:40:40 PM »
From all the web chatter it seemed like half the people on sites were for it and half against. On a few sites people were even signing  on as being for and against(depending on the sources spin and how it was tied to some great government conspericy). I belive Spain leads the world in Bft landings and Japan is way down the list, but Japan is the number 1 consumer no doubt. Do you blame The junkie or do you blame the dealer.I am sure Capt TB  has a strong opinion a hopfully will share his opinion of what this will mean good or bad.       n

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 09:54:27 PM »
From all the web chatter it seemed like half the people on sites were for it and half against. On a few sites people were even signing  on as being for and against(depending on the sources spin and how it was tied to some great government conspericy). I belive Spain leads the world in Bft landings and Japan is way down the list, but Japan is the number 1 consumer no doubt. Do you blame The junkie or do you blame the dealer.I am sure Capt TB  has a strong opinion a hopfully will share his opinion of what this will mean good or bad.       n

Interesting!  Article I read was blaming Japan for paying 100's of 1000's of dollars for the fish and driving the demand and price up!  Of course, this was an article written by anti fishing conservationists, so I took it for what it was worth.

TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-