Author Topic: Somerset Saltwater Expo 2010  (Read 27892 times)

Offline Sam3

Re: Somerset Saltwater Expo 2010
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 07:33:45 AM »
Missed it this year, too much going on this past weekend.  fcp

Offline striper74

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:04 PM »
Funny, that hand stamp was a bit rediculous.  As we were leaving, Kezsr sticks his hand out to let the guy stamp him, stupid me I follow suit and let him stamp my hand.  I looked at Kezsr and said why did we just get stamped, we're going home! ???  The expo itself was pretty massive.  First time for me, definately a good way to shake off the cabin fever.  Bought a few things as well.  I was surprised to see they sell alcohol there.  I could only imagine what they charge for a beer?
I am not the boss of my house.  I don't know when I lost it.  I don't know if I ever had it. But, I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it! - Bill Cosby

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 10:22:42 PM »
$4.50  chrz   <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline striper74

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 10:51:02 PM »
That's waaaaaay to much, but not bad compared to a sporting event at the Meadowlands!   chrz    Wen't to Kezsr's afterward's and got a beer for free!   t^  Well, it was free for me. ;D
I am not the boss of my house.  I don't know when I lost it.  I don't know if I ever had it. But, I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it! - Bill Cosby

Offline Capt. Joe G

• Sponsor
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 11:15:49 PM »
Missed it this year, too much going on this past weekend.  fcp

you didnt miss much.. no real good deals.. hell i found a ton of deals on the net or just take to local shops

Offline striper74

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2010, 12:11:31 AM »
Capt. Joey G is absolutely right.  About the expo prices, their were a few bargain prices.....   but for the most part, you could get the same price at your local dealer.  My Dad Kezsr has been looking to find a new reel for offshore wreck trips.  He is looking at the Shimano Torium 30 cause he likes mine.  I didn't see a vendor selling them for less than $199, which I paid about 14 months ago.  On a side note....  and I have have a bad habit of making side notes!  I was considering gettin a power handle and talked to the Shimano reps, they said by no means would they ever reccomend it.  The dealer rep said if you ever want you can adjust your stock handle length slightly (which I  Know) 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-