Author Topic: NJ ASSEMBLY VOTES TO KEEP SALTWATER FISHING FREE!  (Read 9526 times)

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: NJ ASSEMBLY VOTES TO KEEP SALTWATER FISHING FREE!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »
I agree with you 100%!!

...and although I have not been fishing as long as you have ;D, I have seen the changes in the years I have been fishing.  Lots has changed.  I completely respect your opinion as well and your knowledge and experience.  This is what makes this a Community and not a train stop on a campaign!  The mutual respect everyone has for each other chrz.

I also can't understand how someone like Kensdock was so against all of the organizations that have kept us fishing.  He didn't like anything Capt TB had to say, factual or not.  I just don't understand how someone who fishes could be so against Organizations like the RFA, SSFFF and NJOA, who have continued to fight to keep us fishing and have saved many a season in their fight.  All he could say was how the CCA has worked in so many other places...however, where was the CCA in Washington??

We definitely need a change, but in doing so, we can't bite the hand that feeds us and have our cake and eat it too!

TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-