Author Topic: Fishguts Inshore Charters seabassing 6/2 report  (Read 952 times)

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
Fishguts Inshore Charters seabassing 6/2 report
« on: June 02, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »
Today I had Phil and his wife Pauline K out for some inshore wreck fishing. We were greeted at the inlet with 59 degree water temps and a wall of fog. Radar rules. A flip of the switch and we were safely off in a slight S/E swell. A drift by of the first stop produced 6 nice keepers when Pauline decided that she had enough fish and it may be time to head in. cfzd  The charter asked if it would be OK if we headed in to drop Pauline off and come back out. No problem. Another trip threw the inlet in 20yard visability and we were back on our way. Being short on time we hit a few pieces and made the most the day. With a 12:30 pick up time Phil went to work and was just shy of his 25 fish limit when I decided to hit one more spot on the way in. It turned out to be a very nice drop. One 4 lber(20") and two 3 lbers to top his limit off nicely and I manged a few myself for dinner. Another short day but with happy fisherman. I still am not seeing a big push of new fish on much of the bottom. Hopfully that will change as I did see a few nice shoals of sand eels  moving in. Good luck all and catch them up.   

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Fishguts Inshore Charters seabassing 6/2 report
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:25:02 PM »
Nice catch and report.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
Re: Fishguts Inshore Charters seabassing 6/2 report
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 11:17:35 PM »
 t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-