Author Topic: SEIZE BP NOW!  (Read 9735 times)

Offline L.T.

• AKA Laker Taker
  • Super Hero Member
Re: SEIZE BP NOW!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 07:48:06 AM »
There's no debate here Rod.  Just facts. t^

But yet in your postings, You have only listed the Republican Administrations and BP as not doing anything or not enough. That, in my opinion is what is poking holes in the credibility in your topic.

This is a catastrophe of unparalleled  proportions.  It needs the cooperation of both Government and industry to solve it.  
Let history play the blame game. And for now, use all our resources and cooperation  to correct this damn thing.
And that's my 2 pennies  
Forgive your enemy but, remember the bastard's name.

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2010, 10:17:19 AM »
I hear you Laker Taker. 

Just for the record, although I did mention that it was the Republicans that recently killed the legislation that would increase the cap, I also pointed out that it is the fault of the previous administrations over the last 30 years.  This includes President Clinton, and we may be adding President Obama onto that list as well.

I agree that this was a monumental failure, not only by BP, but by our government as well.

My only wish here is to see this mess cleaned up and for BP to pay for all of it.  And yes, we need the cooperation of industry and government to solve this.  Unfortunately, we have seen too many examples of BP in the driver's seat, when they should be in the back seat with handcuffs on.

For 30 years we have had administrations that stressed deregulation in order to kiss the a$$es of the corporations and their fat cat CEOs.

Offline L.T.

• AKA Laker Taker
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 10:44:08 AM »
Point Taken.  I might add that Politics needs to be taken out of the equation in this mess. The government needs to stop wasting time with finger pointing and coordinate with all the oil companies, Engineers, Scientists, inventors and what have you, to solve this problem. Send in problem solvers instead of lawyers for the time being.
Forgive your enemy but, remember the bastard's name.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-