Author Topic: NETKEEPER - Sunday 11/7 Striper Limits  (Read 1525 times)

Offline NetKeeper Fishing

NETKEEPER - Sunday 11/7 Striper Limits
« on: November 09, 2010, 09:32:24 PM »
With no takers for the Open Boat, decided to have a fun trip. Made some quick calls and my good buddy Hollywood Mike joined me. Figured the Bay would be fishable so decided to poke our nose out on Sunday and found that it was in indeed very fishable. With no clams to be found, just went with Eels for bait. More fun anyway.

Got a call from a network boat that the conditions were not terrible (pic included) and so we shoved off to stiff Northerly winds and a 35 degree air temp. Covered the same Eel drops from Saturday with Hollywood grabbing the first two fish and nothing else coming from them. Tried a few other Spots and I dropped a nice fish and then came back later to try again and after a few runs broke off a good fish in a 4 knot current with 14oz of Lead on.

Returned to where we started the day and I finally boated two and Mike added another which we used a bonus tag on. Had to work really hard today for our two man limit and threw a fair amount of spray but nonethelss, still had a good time doing it and never left the bay. Ok, so I lied I was misearble from the point I broke off the second fish until I caught my two and then forgot all about it... :rolleyes: While Mike caught more Stripers than I, my fish were still bigger. :D BTW Mike forgot to set his clock back so he lost an hour of sleep, cough, cough, cough... :eek:

The fish that had anything in their stomachs had either Mantis Shrimp or Multiple Eels.

Keep an eye out in the Open Boat Forum for Evening and Day Open Boat trips. If you want to be added to our short notice mailing list, please email me at captalan@netkeeperfishing.com with your contact information

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: NETKEEPER - Sunday 11/7 Striper Limits
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 10:06:37 PM »
Nice job Captain. Keep the reports coming.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 10:09:12 PM »
 whs

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 05:43:56 AM »
 clp t^

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 06:09:44 AM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 07:01:38 AM »
 clp   t^    clp
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-