Author Topic: Fish Monger 11/19 Tough Blackfish Limit / Bass / Blues  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Capt -Jerry P

• Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Fish Monger
Fish Monger 11/19 Tough Blackfish Limit / Bass / Blues
« on: November 20, 2010, 11:41:21 AM »
Had Tiny Tim da blackcat along with Broken bobber Tom, Chucky, Had, Bob Bates, Love his labs Tony.

Headed back for another day on the bottom grounds... got setup and had a tough bite... scratchy non commital bites... had to make them finish it and it took alot of patience today.

Made 3 Drops 55, 45, and 30 ft and the bite was the same on all of them... get a few when ya get setup and then they would only bit in a Little section no matter how many times ya shifted.

Grounded out the death pick until we had a 6 man limit between everybody... with the tough bite some guys caught better than others if your crab was in the right place at the right time.

Finished the day Jigging... no birds just on reading... we did manage to box up 3 keeper bass and as many blues as they wanted to keep.

The Fish did not come easy today for us...tough bite...Hopefully the chew is a Little better next trip.

By days end we boxed about 40 keepers with everyone taking home a legal limit along with 3 Keeper Stripers n some blues!!!

Thanks again guys!!!

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
Re: Fish Monger 11/19 Tough Blackfish Limit / Bass / Blues
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 12:00:13 PM »
 t^ Nice trip again!  slt
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 01:12:02 PM »
Way to grind it out for the limit Jerry...
Some days it just ain't easy...

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 03:54:21 PM »
Still getting that limit though!  Good stuff!
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-