Author Topic: Thurs 12/30 Tog  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Reel Class

• Sponsor
    • Reel Class website
Thurs 12/30 Tog
« on: January 02, 2011, 07:45:08 AM »
Sorry for the late report guys...  Brian A and I jumped on the Bingo this morning with Capt Jack and mate Paul. Took us a little while to clear the harbor due to the ice which was pretty thick, but we got around the hook and down to the piece a little after 7.

Slow pick to start, but we had a few flurries here and there with mostly keeper tog coming up as well as a few ling. A nice 6#er came up on the first piece.

We then ran a little further south to another drop, and had to do a little wiggling to stay on the piece because we had a wind against current - once we got on it we got another pick going and some more nice fish came up, including Brian's 9# pool winner.

By day's end we had around 25 keepers on the boat, with some shorts, as well as a handful of ling and a bunch of pout; no cod were caught. Brian and I had our combined 12 fish limit at day's end - with Brian bagging over a limit of fish (only keeping his limit - the guy was on FIRE!) + 1 nice sized ling. Most of my fish were on whites, most of Bri's fish were on greens including the big one.

I would also like to thank Capt Jack and Paul for a great day - these guys busted their humps trying to keep us on the pieces all day and were there whenever they were needed. They run a first class operation and I will be back again in the future!! Thanks guys!!

Capt Allen
Reel Class Charters
Point Pleasant, NJ
www.reelclassfishing.com
(201)248-5281

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
Re: Thurs 12/30 Tog
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »
 t^ Nice.
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
Nice job  t^

Capt Jack dose run a great trip...Paul is johnny on the spot if you need something t^

The lower rail on the Bingo is sweet for blackfishing too as compared to other PBs...

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:07:27 PM »
 t^
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-