Author Topic: Killie Cooler  (Read 1105 times)

Offline njdevil

• Skip work and fish.
  • Boat Name NJDEVIL
Killie Cooler
« on: July 28, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »
I read several post about the killie cooler on this site so I put one together using a small playmate cooler and a small plastic container with holes drilled in it with some icepacks and cold wet towels and it worked great. Just wondering if it will work with small spot. I was down to Cape May last week and most Bait shops were advertising small spots for bait. I will be fishing from the surf. Did not do so well last week used everything in the box and only got two small blues all week. I was up at 4:30 and fishing by 5:00. If anyone has any suggestions on places to fish in Cape May or what baits to use, that would be great. Also any info on the killie cooler for spot would be great too. Thanks
A good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting along side of you and say " Man that was fun"

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-