Author Topic: NETKEEPER - Tim Stanek 6/19 slow Father's Day Bass and Blues  (Read 1162 times)

Offline NetKeeper Fishing

On Sunday 6/19 hosted the Tim Stanek Party for Father's Day Bass and Blues. Filled the well quickly and then went right to where we had the fish the day before. Well from there, all I can say is what a difference a day makes. After yesterday's Bluefish invasion, I would have bet everything that we would have had another killer day with the Bluefish.

They guys managed 3 Blues and missed a bunch of run-offs before things went cold. Spent the next few hours searching for signs of life with only one more Blue, sharks and skates to show for our efforts.

Tried to make it happen covering over 50 miles of ocean. Should have pulled the plug and went Fluking in hindsight. First Bass donut of the season is hard to swallow, the lack of Blues made it even harder. Once at the dock of course I got a call to run down the beach...

With the good comes the bad and as another captain once said to me after a bad outing, today I know how it felt to be the Bug instead of the windshield.

Offline tsteel

Re: NETKEEPER - Tim Stanek 6/19 slow Father's Day Bass and Blues
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:25:41 AM »
 t^ just rewards!  t^

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: NETKEEPER - Tim Stanek 6/19 slow Father's Day Bass and Blues
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 07:13:10 AM »
 t^   Next Time Capt.   t^
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-