Author Topic: Capt. Ron/Just a Reply for those who give a crap!!  (Read 1456 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
Capt. Ron/Just a Reply for those who give a crap!!
« on: July 13, 2011, 08:16:23 PM »
How about we all support the NJ Chapter of the RFA.....Yes, we have to empty our pockets once again but remember, they have the lobbyist in Washington. They have more power than you or I as an individual and they still give a crap about what's going on!!

Just got off the phone with Capt. Fran Verdi...got my blood boiling once again (Thanks Fran) Seems to me with Capt. Adam at the helm of the NJ Chapter of RFA, his passion and knowledge of the law and all the other crap, it's a no brainier to get on-board. Time is running out my friends and it just keeps getting worse.

When Frank Pallone supports the NJ fishermen and his constituents, (but does play both sides of the fence,) Lautenber and Holt are against him and won't support him...were are we headed?? Politics and fishing, two things that will never, ever, go together.
Why should we have to look to the politicians to get Pots off the reef??? Why do we constantly cower to the so called powers that be when they don't have a clue as to who we are or what we do?
Doesn't matter if your a Commercial guy, a Party, Charter boat or just a guy in your own private boat, every thing they do, every decision they make effects all of us!! We all Pee and moan but don't take the time to do something about it.

Enough is enough....Catch shares and closed area's are coming, if you don't believe it start doing some research into the Alaska, California, Texas (Gulf of Mexico), Florida, Carolina areas. When it hits the NE, it's gonna be too late.
Maybe then this sight will become NJ Salt Water FISHING MEMORIES....I remember when!

Offline hiking

• Super Hero Member
Re: Capt. Ron/Just a Reply for those who give a crap!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 09:01:20 PM »
Good post, I'm a member
Paul cell 908-415-9542

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 09:45:31 PM »
Well sais Ron. t^  On my own,at various local events throughout the winter, as well as donations and raffels both on our NJSWF.COM fishing trips and at our annual NJSWF.COM Banquets, I know that aside from myself, alot of us here do, and will continue to "Support the Cause".  chrz  <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Capt. Kris

• Fish Stix Charter Fishing
  • Sponsor
    • Fish Stix Charter Fishing
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 10:05:14 PM »
I agree Ron. Great post. This sh*t is getting out of hand.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-