Author Topic: Fishguts 7/25 yep more seabass  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
Fishguts 7/25 yep more seabass
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »
On 7/25 it was the guys from Dock Outfitters again hitting the wrecks for some tasty seabass.We hit the inlet  and were greeted with some SE slop but light winds. Not great conditions but fishable. The guys went right to work landing good numbers of mixed size fish with just enough quality to keep it really fun. Steve was the puller of crew landing the big fish and some great numbers. Top fish with a 26" codfish and top seabass was a nice 3lb fish. By 11:30 the East wind pick up and the seas built to even more slop but the panga handled it like a champ. Trip total for the 3 anglers on a short day  was 50 keeper seabass and 2 legal codfish. It was a good bite but the conditions fell apart.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:26:21 PM by Capt. Birch »

Offline njfisherman1975

• Full Member of the Den
Re: Fishguts 7/25 yep more seabass
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 08:53:47 PM »
Sent u a pm about a trip for next week...please check ur box.

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 05:16:13 AM »
I think Rod may have a glitch in the PM's. Yours only showed in an email, but I was unable to reply as a PM and its not in my PM box. I will let Rod know when I get some free time. Thanks for your interest in a trip but I am fully booked every day for the remainder of my season. Thanks again for your your interest.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 05:17:22 AM by Capt. Birch »

Offline NJ Guy

• AKA "Virgina Beach Guy"
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 07:27:17 AM »
I think Rod may have a glitch in the PM's. Yours only showed in an email, but I was unable to reply as a PM and its not in my PM box. I will let Rod know when I get some free time. Thanks for your interest in a trip but I am fully booked every day for the remainder of my season. Thanks again for your your interest.

NICE! i wish i could keep things steady like that this economy is killing the Construction industry

Good Job Capt.
270 AmberJack "Sweet Emocean"

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 12:13:33 AM »
Good eats and fishing Capt slt
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 08:39:18 AM »
 t^
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-