Author Topic: Pilot with Capt Don Jr. Fluke to 6 lb  (Read 1065 times)

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
Pilot with Capt Don Jr. Fluke to 6 lb
« on: August 16, 2011, 11:28:03 PM »
Made a quick getaway late this afternoon after struggling to get bait until the net is thrown right in front of the boat 5hrug  Get your Pnutz! The storm cells were looping out of the North/NW and it looked like if we made a break for it we'd skirt them.   Rounded the hook for relatively smooth seas.  Got down on the spot and started to grind it out.  Don was poking at them pretty good.  He dropped a couple in the bucket before I had my first fish.   Turned out to be a picky bite.  We ended up with 5 in the coooler and one of them weighed out at 6Lb while the next biggest was 4 Lb.   A nasty storm cell was tracking over Staten Island and making it's way across the bay.  Soon as it hit the hook, it dispersed.   We called it quits at 8:00.  Cleaned up the boat and the 5 meaty fish.  Overall, a good time out fishing.  No Pics today. 

Till next time t^.

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: Pilot with Capt Don Jr. Fluke to 6 lb
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 09:52:13 AM »
Great way to spend an afternoon t^

Offline shayshay

Re: Pilot with Capt Don Jr. Fluke to 6 lb
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 10:03:39 AM »
Again great report  clp. Looks lie you finally got Donnie out after missing a couple of weeks. I look forward to us three hitting the grounds hard and filling that cooler.. chrz

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-