Author Topic: Attack of the killer tire  (Read 1692 times)

Offline NJ Guy

• AKA "Virgina Beach Guy"
  • Super Hero Member
Attack of the killer tire
« on: November 26, 2011, 07:55:37 PM »
After fishing with luna sea i went to my marina to check how my shrink wrapp turned out when a boat coming back into the dock became disabled... a SUPER low tide brought the channel down to less than 2 feet of water and he ran over a rope that got wrapped around his prop... the rope was tide to a car tire which got wrapped all the way around the lower unit of the brand new yammi 115. John (owner of the marina) and i got into the sinking work boat from the 50's and disentangled the tire from the motor and then dragged the boat through the mud back to the slip.... WHAT A SIGHT haha will try to get a picture from johns phone and post tommorow.
270 AmberJack "Sweet Emocean"

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Attack of the killer tire
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 08:23:24 PM »
Wow.  what a mess..

Offline NJ Guy

• AKA "Virgina Beach Guy"
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 08:26:50 PM »
we were in a 12 flat bottom boat and were kicking up mud it was NUTS. normally at dead low there is 4'-5' of water in the slips today was around 12"-16"
270 AmberJack "Sweet Emocean"

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 09:03:26 PM »
# trucks at the ramp got stuck had to be pulled out one guy dropped the trailer wheels off the end and i had to wait an hour b4 i could get out....that tide was nuts
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-