Author Topic: Found it!  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Baitwaster

Found it!
« on: November 27, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
Wow, I thought your site was down. My old bookmarks took me to some wierd site. I got on through an old link...
Had to leave the dock at 1:00am to have enough water to get out and be at Brandt Beach by dawn. Brrrr. Got there around 4:30 and did a little poking around. Nothing but bites until the amazing sunrise unveiled a parking lot of boats and thousands of birds working the water. We jigged and fish on. They were so thick that they did everything but jump in the boat . Caught fish until around 10:00 and like someone turned off the switch...dead. I've never seen so many boats on the ocean. Lost countless #'s of fish, but wound up with four stripers at 32" and two big blues at around 36" I'll try and post pics.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:50:25 AM by Baitwaster »

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Found it!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 09:09:50 AM »
Nice Catch

My old bookmarks took me to some wierd site. I got on through an old link...

I don't understand :headscra:  show me that link for an old bookmark..

Offline Reel McCoy

• AKA usd00017
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 10:43:35 AM »
Looks like you had a great day  t^
22' Grady-White Reel McCoy II

Offline Baitwaster

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 10:50:30 AM »
I deleted it this morning. I think it was my computer..but my bookmark that used to take me to your site started going to new jersey fishing reports and some weird web host site. all cleared up now. I missed this site BIG TIME! I use the Chum Bucket and your site. Two of the best on the net in my opinion! Were you out there yesterday in that parking lot? I was on the Brandt Beach lumps like three towers north of the red tower and that video looks like it was taken after everybody left rofla

Offline Baitwaster

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 10:52:34 AM »
Looks like you had a great day  t^

I'm hoping to get back out soon while there still there!!! EPIC.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 10:53:49 AM »
I deleted it this morning. I think it was my computer..but my bookmark that used to take me to your site started going to new jersey fishing reports and some weird web host site. all cleared up now. I missed this site BIG TIME! I use the Chum Bucket and your site. Two of the best on the net in my opinion! Were you out there yesterday in that parking lot? I was on the Brandt Beach lumps like three towers north of the red tower and that video looks like it was taken after everybody left rofla

Yea we were out t^ 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-