Author Topic: Somerset Saltwater Fishing Expo  (Read 5525 times)

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: Somerset Saltwater Fishing Expo
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 08:45:55 PM »
Went today, saw Cpt Rich but he was knee deep in customers so didn't get a chance to say hi.  Bought an Avet reel and a custom rod and all the power pro I need for the season, along with a stock load of horseradish, hot, and half sour pickles.  You'd think I was pregnant  rofla

Through some on the side for the 2012banq
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 02:46:26 PM »
It was the garlic pickles for us, as well as $125 worth of the Seafood cakes, Crab cakes, and Tuna Burgers.

I got screwed on a promise of hollow core from a local tackle shop who did not have it in the shop and told me it was packed away for the show. Turned out to be Bull Crap. I spoke to Chuck over at the Tournament Cable booth, he is going to hook me up. TT^

Spent too much, but had fun as always. The Irish Beer, Whisky, and food in the evening made me forget about to spent cash. chrz
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
It was the garlic pickles for us, as well as $125 worth of the Seafood cakes, Crab cakes, and Tuna Burgers.

I got screwed on a promise of hollow core from a local tackle shop who did not have it in the shop and told me it was packed away for the show. Turned out to be Bull Crap. I spoke to Chuck over at the Tournament Cable booth, he is going to hook me up. TT^

Spent too much, but had fun as always. The Irish Beer, Whisky, and food in the evening made me forget about to spent cash. chrz

t^ t^ Whiskey has a tendency to make me forget about everything. fcp
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-