Author Topic: Kids don’t think and parents don’t care.  (Read 6286 times)

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Kids don’t think and parents don’t care.
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »
I don't know why the parents are not cooperating with this issue. If I was one of the parents I would pay up and deal with my kid my own way. Things are different these days and kids get much more than we ever did. You are doing the right thing Rick.  slt
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 06:22:22 PM »
Thats messed up.  These parents should own the hell up and fix the mess their wiseass kids made.  I give you credit for having the strength to not throw a foot in someones ass.  If I did that my old man woulda washed the car with my face.
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 06:38:50 PM »
 Get estimates had the parents the bill if they refuse to pay it take them to court!! My parents would have killed me for doing something like that!

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 08:06:53 AM »
Rick you are doing the right thing....When I was reading the post I started to break out in a sweat, to think what my Pops would of done to me.( 92 Years Old )( I was brought up the old fashion way smk ) My Dad always told me growing up if i ever got in trouble with the law, I better have my pillow with me because i will spending some time in jail. GOOD LUCK RICK .... IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ... I GOT YOUR BACK !!!
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-