Author Topic: NETKEEPER May 29, 2012 Joe Lighting Striper Limit  (Read 957 times)

Offline NetKeeper Fishing

NETKEEPER May 29, 2012 Joe Lighting Striper Limit
« on: June 02, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »
Had Joe Lighting and crew from Bethlehem PA out for an afternoon Striper trip. Discussed with Joe that clamming was the better option today as the liveline bite turned off over the past few days so off we went. I returned to where we left the fish yesterday morning and it took a few minutes to locate the marks. After about 45 minutes of cracking clams we had our first fish on. With spirits the guys patience diminishing, memories of big liveline stripers from prior trips and only 4 keepers and a short to show for 3 hours of fishing, I was determined to let it play out. Yesterday we had 10 fish on the tail end of the tide and the fish were there. It was only a matter of time before they would chew more aggressively. Well the bass didn’t disappoint and the crew went on to catch 8 more keepers and 2 more shorts on the second half of the tide. With the threat of severe thunderstorms looming on the horizon, we decided to forgo working on bonus fish and headed home early with the guys 12 fish limit and 2 bluefish in the box. John Lighting was the hot hand today catching 4 keepers and a short and both Joe and his son Chris caught their limits too. Finally nice to return to the dock with that elusive limit.

http://www.netkeeperfishing.com/netkeeper_fishing_reports/2012/05/29/may-29-2012-joe-lighthing-striper-limit/

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: NETKEEPER May 29, 2012 Joe Lighting Striper Limit
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 05:54:48 PM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-