Author Topic: Is He Joining the Cast of Jersey Shore?  (Read 10818 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Re: Is He Joining the Cast of Jersey Shore?
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »
Like they say can't stand the heat in the kitchen get out,for once we have a Gov. That tells it like it is. many of the news guys are just AHs and the questions are so redundant and are asked just to put him on the spot. I worked  as a Millwright at Gm UAW for 35 Years and sheet Metal for 16 local 10. Would he be fired for that kind of talk NO are his words Harsh NO. Its the real world and that,s that, Who else ever stood up to the constant BS thrown at a GOV. It seem that if he directly did something to anyone or group they are blond to what he is trying to do, And as a Dues Paying Union Member for 51 years I stand behind him to rein in the Public unions that have raped this state,  chrz Plus this is not fishing its a discussion on a non fishing.  Form
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:42:55 PM by overbite »

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 08:22:40 PM »
This has nothing at all to do about taking heat, kitchens, or telling it like it is. It has everything in the world to do about acting like a decent human being and not a pompous ass.

There is absolutely no need for the name calling on his part. What does it gain him or the state? Nothing but ridicule. If he has a point, just state it and move along.

The man is a low class act.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 08:46:56 PM »
whs Exactly!

And you would think it would be easy for Governor Christie to be the bigger man in these situations. rofla

Offline FishOn

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »
Like they say can't stand the heat in the kitchen get out,for once we have a Gov. That tells it like it is. many of the news guys are just AHs and the questions are so redundant and are asked just to put him on the spot. I worked  as a Millwright at Gm UAW for 35 Years and sheet Metal for 16 local 10. Would he be fired for that kind of talk NO are his words Harsh NO. Its the real world and that,s that, Who else ever stood up to the constant BS thrown at a GOV. It seem that if he directly did something to anyone or group they are blond to what he is trying to do, And as a Dues Paying Union Member for 51 years I stand behind him to rein in the Public unions that have raped this state,  chrz Plus this is not fishing its a discussion on a non fishing.  Form

Wow overbite and I actually agree on something!  :P
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 08:52:32 PM »
@  Bucktail. I don't believe I am siding with you on a politician.  ;D  chrz
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »
 TT^

As you and I both said,  it's not about the man's politics, it's about his conduct.  If folks want Tony Soprano for governor, they have him in Christie.  nosmly

Offline FishOn

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »
There is absolutely no need for the name calling on his part. What does it gain him or the state? Nothing but ridicule. If he has a point, just state it and move along.

Are you watching the same video as I am? Tmz only showed Christie's response. It was the civilian that called names and made the first antagonistic remark. Sure christie should have left it alone, but let he without sin cast the first stone. Imagine you are out with your family on your off time and you hear "you f'ing suck at your job" from a total stranger, are you going to keep your cool 100% of the time? I know I wouldn't
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2012, 10:09:25 PM »
In the past there have been bigger and more powerful people that have acted even worse, Its his Style and why he was elected, and put a RE in front of that, Reagan held back no words, ( Patton ) was Famous for his out burst,,and many more, would I act like Chris 5hrug   not likely not at my age, But I stood toe to toe with Management both with words and action on up to the plant Manger, In the end. would it ever come to blows no,  Right now they just want to see how far they can push, and My advise is Ignore them, like they are not there. for the Fools they be,

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2012, 11:17:49 PM »
This has nothing at all to do about taking heat, kitchens, or telling it like it is. It has everything in the world to do about acting like a decent human being and not a pompous ass.

Amen Joe, and I'm a conservative.  Well I'm a fiscal conservative anyway.  He lost all my respect when he knowingly called an Armed Serviceman an idiot repeatedly to  his face.  That was downright classless.  This case too, it's not a matter of him being right, it's a matter of how he carries himself and frankly he's embarrassing.
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 04:17:15 PM »
 cfzd A ( Armed ) Service Men  fcp, As a Navy Vet 1958-1962
and a family of vets with 2 lost one in Iraq 22 years old.
just because someone served dose not give them latitude to act like a AH or other wise. You want disrespect for our service Members  slt Obam bam does it every day the he supports the wars that he said he would stop. Not One American is worth a heard of desert rats,  so please do not use that as a example Than you . Of Crises disrespect, he favors no one, , Ans d I too think he sets a bad example for kids and DEMS. I too think its time to cool it.
Was it the God father that said ( AND ACT LIKE A MAN 0 smk smk smk smk I am done with this one chrz
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:28:59 PM by overbite »

Offline DJ76

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 05:42:11 PM »
if anyone...anyone....came up to me in front of my kids and started cursing at me or using profanity directly at me I'd be in jail.  i think he did hold back, i think he should have kicked the guy right in the you know where!!!
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.
~Stephen B. Leacock

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 09:53:36 PM »
Time to put this one to Bed  chrz

Offline DJ76

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 08:13:22 AM »
everyone i think has to agree to disagree on this one.  friendly debate is all    chrz chrz chrz
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.
~Stephen B. Leacock

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-