Author Topic: Ocean Grove Beach Fishing and Traffic report 8/7  (Read 1019 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Ocean Grove Beach Fishing and Traffic report 8/7
« on: August 07, 2012, 07:59:18 PM »
The guys on the pier were looking at a Pod of Dolphins just off the pier like 6 or 8. and when they were there they must of chased the Kings in close because the they bailed them till Flipper was gone south. Kings from small to large. The Traffic was sparse in close but Many head boats were well off of the beach from Belmar on up to Asbury Park. and only 2 returned going south along the beach including this old timer, x out the name he seems to be the last one back to the ( Dock   fcp  ). Ocean Calm surf swells 2-6 feet, water clear 77 warm. still no nap read a book , The kids were picking up baby crabs by the Pail full  fcp and kept a weather eye on  smk, Till Tomorrow. Bill
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:45:02 PM by overbite »

Offline FishOn

Re: Ocean Grove Beach Fishing and Traffic report 8/7
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 09:33:37 PM »
x out the name he seems to be the last one back to the cock.

Funny how you change one little letter and the whole sentence goes x-rated.
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 05:09:19 PM »
 rofla.... only 2 returned going south along the beach including this old timer, x out the name he seems to be the last one back to the cock.....might want to change that..... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »
Flukeu  5hrug thanks its changed bad editing by me smk

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-