Author Topic: went to effingers today  (Read 8580 times)

Offline DJ76

Re: went to effingers today
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 09:39:33 PM »
There's a dicks is the Woodbridge mall not far from the parkway.  The dicks in Princeton is better in my opinion.  Items were a I'll scattered but overall I think the fishing selection was better.  I tend to use The Tackle Box on 36 when I go fishing but when I'm in Florida (right now), I go to dicks cause there are coupons for $10 off $50 everywhere.

agreed Dick's in princeton has a good selection of product.  the one in east brunswick isn't bad either.  the one by me in Easton pretty much sucks.  went there this week and they didn't even have a darn three way swivel :headscra:  its lost one or two isles of fishing gear since i've been there :headscra:
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.
~Stephen B. Leacock

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
Re: went to effingers today
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 10:21:28 PM »
the one in princeton seems to always have what I need.  Usually when I go to East Brunswick or Woodbridge, I end up walking out empty handed.  Even those 2 are a lot closer to me, I find myself just going to princeton.  They were working on re-organizing the shelves when I last went there, so maybe things will be a bit easier to find

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-