Author Topic: Bringing the boat home  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
Bringing the boat home
« on: November 06, 2012, 09:20:41 AM »
Well off to Belmar to bring the boat home, guess I'm lucky to have a boat to bring home :-\
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: Bringing the boat home
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:51:03 AM »
At this point Skip, after everything I've seen, and the stories I've heard, anyone who still has their boat should count their blessings.
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Reel McCoy

• AKA usd00017
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 10:08:38 AM »
 whs  Good luck hauling her home  t^
22' Grady-White Reel McCoy II

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
Good luck... Im around if you need help! Let us know how you make out!!  ;)

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 10:55:55 AM »
Skip I know the feeling, I felt guilty pulling my boat out of Keyport.  I intend on bringing alot of people out fishing next year.
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 03:46:02 PM »
Skip I know the feeling, I felt guilty pulling my boat out of Keyport.  I intend on bringing alot of people out fishing next year.

Thats cause your the man my boat also made it just dont have anywhere to put it thankfully Bradlees has benn closed for 10 years
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »
Yes,  I might as well winterize too. I bet my fishing grounds need a long time to recover. 

Good luck during the haul Skip. t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 04:51:18 PM »
Hope you got it back home safely Skip. Give a shout if you want to get on the water. I'll be in till Thanksgiving week.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 07:14:18 PM »
Made it home no issues, only suffered a torn sumbrella side curtain from Sandies winds. Really sad riding through Belmar, they are staging all the debris in the parking lot of the municipal marina nosmly People still pumping water from their homes along rt 35, and I didn't even venture torward the ocean fcp I'm sorry I know some of the folks on our furoms are living this but I think most of us have only seen pictures and seeing it just really rips your heart out for our members that are REALLY dealing with it.......
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »
Made it home no issues, only suffered a torn sumbrella side curtain from Sandies winds. Really sad riding through Belmar, they are staging all the debris in the parking lot of the municipal marina nosmly People still pumping water from their homes along rt 35, and I didn't even venture torward the ocean fcp I'm sorry I know some of the folks on our furoms are living this but I think most of us have only seen pictures and seeing it just really rips your heart out for our members that are REALLY dealing with it.......

Yes it does.
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 08:24:43 PM »

Just think its been a week how much was already cleaned up, glad you made it through with minimal isssues
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 12:44:41 PM »
Very sad out there and it does break your heart to see it up close and personal. We all wish we could do so much more than we have, but I am thankful that you are ok along with the boat and your family. if I can be of any help give me a hollar~ Trish

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-