Author Topic: Combining my 2 favorite sports, Fishing and hunting  (Read 964 times)

Offline Mbailey33

Combining my 2 favorite sports, Fishing and hunting
« on: August 23, 2013, 05:25:14 PM »
Ok, not technically fishing, but i think it really does count as fishing if you ask me. When i got this bad boy during the November deer hunting season this past year....I pulled the trigger, hit it square and it instantly fell over into a pond. I had to go in the water up to my waist to pull it out, in 30degree weather...no waders .  Good news is, ive already had kids, and didnt plan on having any more...you would be amazed at how cold that water was....my twig and berries decided to re-emerge right around the same time Puxatawny Phil came out to see his shadow  hhppy  

So Ill leave it up to you gents if its actually fishing...Im calling it a combonation of my 2 favorite sports   chrz

Just got it back from the taxidermist today......already got a spot on the wall picked out at our new house (we close on the new house next Friday  t^ Ive also warned the wife the first time I see a christmas ball, garland or a "Kiss me Im Irish necklace" hanging from the antlers, im going to pic a pair of her finest shoes, and feed them to our dog...with or without A1 sauce   hhppy

not the best photo as you cant see 3 of the points......10pnt if you score it legal.....   22inch inside spread...Longest point is R2 at 12inches long....... 11 pnts if you score it how me and dad would (if you can hang a ring on the point, it counts   chrz )  Regardless, you know its a good deer when it takes 2 13yrolds to hold up the mount

Dad, this ones for you......I miss you

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:30:04 PM by Mbailey33 »
Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do the day after tomorrow

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-