Author Topic: FISH STIX - Weekend Seabass & Stripers  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Capt. Kris

• Fish Stix Charter Fishing
  • Sponsor
    • Fish Stix Charter Fishing
FISH STIX - Weekend Seabass & Stripers
« on: September 30, 2013, 08:23:40 AM »
Friday 9/27 we had a light crew due to a charter cancellation last minute. But we sailed anyway. Had Chuck, Jim and Bob out for Seabass. Tons of action today with more shorts then keeps. Made over 20 stops. Drifts too. The guys went home with a fair amount of fish. Only managed 35 keepers for the 3 guys and countless shorts. Nice day on the water though.

We had Kevin Miles first time seabassers today. The fishing was great if you like fishing. A load of shorts, probably 100-150. But with the 20 something stops and drifts we made, we only managed 6 keepers. The catching sucked, it is what it is. They had a awesome time and that's what counts.

Sunday 9/29 we had Dave's charter out for Seabass. Big swell today. First drop was slow, very slow. Until the sand eels came by. Put on some shads and starting catching blues and Stripers. Lost a few Stripers on the way in. Birds all over decent readings too. Played with that for a while and back to Seabass when it was over. Better life with the Seabass today. Most of the charter was down for the count most of the day, feeling sick. But Dave never left the rail. Called it an early day around 1pm. Finished up with around 20 Seabass, 1 porgy, kept 6 blues and 2 keeper Stripers. Fun day fishing, glad to see some activity this early!

Capt Kris

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: FISH STIX - Weekend Seabass & Stripers
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 09:34:45 AM »
 TT^
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline gymrat987654321

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 10:56:56 AM »
 t^

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 05:42:56 PM »
Nice Capt. kris chrz
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-