Author Topic: FISHERMEN/It's Saturday...you know what that means!!!  (Read 1163 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/It's Saturday...you know what that means!!!
« on: November 16, 2013, 04:42:37 PM »
Yes, it's Saturdays fishing report, close your eyes and imagine what it is, especially after the reports and video from the past week. Have the answer yet?

Today was the crap's to say the least........
Loads of bait every-where we went, read plenty of fish on the bottom, some of which were Sharks, Blues and Bass but after seeing how full the bellies of the bass were yesterday, you had to know today would be tough!!
The trollers caught them as I witnessed in several area's, so for us, it was rough.
Had some new customers on-board from all parts of the State and then some including, Cape May and Delaware, which killed me cause I know they traveled a distance to get here.....Sorry Guys but no Rabbits out of the hat today!
Good thing I gave up the Scotch or tonight would have been a 4 banger!!!
Back at it tomorrow! Capt. Ron

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: FISHERMEN/It's Saturday...you know what that means!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 06:42:15 PM »
Not from the lack of effort Capt. Ron t^

Offline Reel McCoy

• AKA usd00017
  • Super Hero Member
Re: FISHERMEN/It's Saturday...you know what that means!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 09:20:12 AM »
Tough day, Capt.  You were all over the place looking for fish that were hungry.  You should do good today, I decided not to fish and they always bite when I stay home  ;D   
22' Grady-White Reel McCoy II

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-