Author Topic: NJ Fishing & Boating Weather Outlook Weekly Edition: Dec 2-6, 2013  (Read 9434 times)

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: NJ Fishing & Boating Weather Outlook Weekly Edition: Dec 2-6, 2013
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 04:20:08 PM »
I hope not either.  At least I can get on my ham radio and chat world wide.  I just have to complete fixing a few of the antennas that Sandy took out but today I was talking to France and many states in the US as well.

I fired up my Linear Amp and was pushing 600 watts and got great results from all over.  I'm ready for the indoor activities this winter.

Happy Catching

Paul

Yeah, indoor activities are not the worst.  The two boys already started basketball and by mid January I will be into the hardest math and physics classes so far!

I actually have a HAM Radio Study Guide in with my textbooks...one day I will venture down that path!

Matt TT^

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 05:19:32 PM »
Here is a hint: being your taking college classes check to see if they have a course in amateur radio and take it as a fill-in course.  I have been licensed since 1964 but I did notice that Stockton University offered it.  Just a thought.

Stop over one day and I will show you the shack.

Happy Catching

Paul N2HYG
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2013, 01:21:30 AM »
Here is a hint: being your taking college classes check to see if they have a course in amateur radio and take it as a fill-in course.  I have been licensed since 1964 but I did notice that Stockton University offered it.  Just a thought.

Stop over one day and I will show you the shack.

Happy Catching

Paul N2HYG

TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-