Author Topic: FISH STIX - 6/6 Snag & Drop  (Read 893 times)

Offline Capt. Kris

• Fish Stix Charter Fishing
  • Sponsor
    • Fish Stix Charter Fishing
FISH STIX - 6/6 Snag & Drop
« on: June 07, 2014, 10:09:11 PM »
Had Erics charter for bass in the am. Headed out and loaded up with bait quick. First drift was very good. Unfortunately we didn't get em all to the boat. Went 2 for 9 quickly and that was it. Once again only one shot at them. Nice fish, funnnnnnnny guys, good times.

Had Andy Andrews charter for bass in the PM. First stop nada. Made a run far and didn't see anything. Looked around for 5 min and there was the mother load of bass top to bottom. Lines in and every bait got hit by atleast 10 bass each. Some ridiculous reason we only got 2 in out of 7 on, on the first drift. Whatta ya know, they were gone. Went back towards home and stopped in bunks, lost a couple fish immediately. Another move and it was silly snag and drop. But, like I told the guys, my 3 year old daughter woulda landed more fish, my goodness!! But, they thought it was amazing. If they were happy, I'm happy. Ended up 4 for ???? Great night.

Sorry for lack of photos today....

Had to cancel both am and PM trips Saturday 6/7. All ready to go for Sundays trips!

Capt Kris

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISH STIX - 6/6 Snag & Drop
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 09:53:06 AM »
 t^....... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-