Author Topic: FISH STIX - Late Striper Reports  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Capt. Kris

• Fish Stix Charter Fishing
  • Sponsor
    • Fish Stix Charter Fishing
FISH STIX - Late Striper Reports
« on: June 12, 2014, 09:50:43 AM »
Had to Cancel our trips AM & PM 6/7.

Sunday 6/8 AM we had Dan English's 6 man charter. Made bait and started looking. After a couple drifts made a move. Read the fish every few minutes with fish blowing up on baits but not commiting. Move a little and they started commiting. Had plenty of blow ups, misses and dropped fish. Only landing 4 solid bass.

Sunday 6/8 PM had an open boat crew of 6. Made bait way south and took a gamble on a 25 mile one way trip. Boy was it a good one. White water bass baits in and 6 on immediately. Unfortunately these fish were PISSED. Landed one out of 5-6 every drift. Countless blow ups. The bunkers almost landing back in the boat! Really fun just watching what the bass were doing. Only landed 5 fish but the blow ups, pulled hooks, broken leaders and run offside the night. The long haul made for a fun night.

Sorry no good pics.

Unfortunately had to cancel 6/9 and 6/10am trips. Had a fuel issue that is now squared away!

Tuesday 6/10 PM had Hans' charter of 4. Bait looked great so we fished it snag and drop with nothing to show for it. Grabbed some more
Bait and headed to a super secret spot. First half hour made me think oh boy gonna be a bad one. Then out of no where we lost one and got one. Them another with some blow ups in between. Few more run offs, couple lookers, etc. Ended up landing 4 for 8 fish on and another 6-8 other bites and a couple bass that followed but never even tried. Some solid fish for the boys.

OPEN BOAT NEXT WEEK.

Capt Kris

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISH STIX - Late Striper Reports
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
 t^ .. Thanks for the report Capt.  .. chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: FISH STIX - Late Striper Reports
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 03:02:52 PM »
grtn Thank's Capt! Sounds like lot's of action both days! msfsh When you say 'the fish were pissed' it reminded me of Wicked Tuna!  ;) I think the photo's are good! Hey you posted some that's all that matters!  t^ Where's the NJSWF sticker with the others ya got there?  :headscra:

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-