Author Topic: FISH STIX - 6/19 Slow AM/PM Limit+  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Capt. Kris

• Fish Stix Charter Fishing
  • Sponsor
    • Fish Stix Charter Fishing
FISH STIX - 6/19 Slow AM/PM Limit+
« on: June 20, 2014, 12:01:03 AM »
Thursday 6/19 AM we had David's charter for bass. Didn't see bait at all. Made a long run and in one throw we had plenty. Fished the bunker schools getting a fee bites and lost one after a fee minutes. Stuck with it and we just never got the bites. Moved out and after a little had 2 on, lost one and got one. One other blow up and that was it. Very slow and tough morning for us.

Thursday 6/19 PM we had Lennels charter for bass. Trip was supposed to be at 3pm but they couldn't get out of work till 3:30 so we planned for 4:30 departure. Well traffic slowed them and I thought we probably shouldn't even go. Finally pulled out of the slip after 5:30pm. Again didn't see much for life and started heading towards where we were this morning. Arrived to the area around 6:30 and in the distance I could see a small Pile of bait. Looked ok. Kept creeping and there it was spraying like crazy. The guys didn't know snag and drop, especially as fast paced as it was. So after the spider web tangles, bunkers and Stripers in the wheel and rudder. They finally got it. And they layed the smack down on these fish. Catching their limit to the mid 30lb range. This fishing was stuff we dream of. I wish I had a minute to video the action. Unreal. Finally some good fishing. We were all by ourselves on the pod that didn't move anywhere. The fish bit the entire time and we left em biting. Very good night of fishing. Maybe things will pick up for another week......

OPEN BOAT & CHARTERS AVAILABLE NEXT WEEK.

Capt Kris

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: FISH STIX - 6/19 Slow AM/PM Limit+
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 05:50:14 AM »
What a difference a few hours makes! t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISH STIX - 6/19 Slow AM/PM Limit+
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 09:12:07 AM »
 t^ .. Nice report Capt. ..  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-