Author Topic: Bait fish heaven.......Shark River Inlet.....Saturday 6/6/15 6am  (Read 1010 times)

Offline carloliveira

• Home of the brave!
A string of bunker just outside of Shark River Inlet stretching about a half mile at about 6am on Saturday and every thing that could float was in the vicinity looked like the Garden State Parkway on a Friday afternoon but to be honest not many large marks showing up underneath the bait fish on the fish finder. Im pretty sure someone on this forum was able to pickup a striper or two in the mess.....lol....water temp was still showing 60 degrees and under went all the way down to point pleasant and fished between the Axel Carlsson and the beach mostly short fluke short sea bass....weather was iffy all morning and it rained on my parade anyway wind picked up at times but all in all I enjoyed the ride....in fact my sweatshirt is still wet...lol
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:25:24 AM by carloliveira »
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: Bait fish heaven.......Shark River Inlet.....Saturday 6/6/15 6am
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »
Sounds like you gave it a heck of a try. TT^
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Bait fish heaven.......Shark River Inlet.....Saturday 6/6/15 6am
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 11:58:14 AM »
Thanks or the report
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-