Author Topic: Bait  (Read 1141 times)

Offline jlavine

• Full Member of the Den
Bait
« on: May 24, 2008, 05:42:39 PM »
Hi there.  I was wondering if people could respond and let me know if there are any bait shops near liberty state park.  I'm looking for any store that I could get bunker at.  I heard there's one in bayonne, don't know the name. 

I live near the GW bridge and launch at liberty, but I will drive a little more south for some bunker if needed.

Thanks!
Jeff

Offline bayonne

Re: Bait
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »
theirs one on broadway in bayonne at 39th street next to the quick check i was just their they are sold out theirs two in jersey city harlee rod on kennedy blvd and moes off palisade ave and i think its on south street but not sure but theirs a sigh on palisade theirs one up by you aswell i think its called the outdoorsman in englelewood if im not mistaken
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 06:35:45 PM by bayonne »

Offline jlavine

• Full Member of the Den
Re: Bait
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »
Thanks for the responses and PMs.  This is the list I got for Jersey City for those interested.  All about 10-15 north of Liberty Park.

Master Marine B&T:  201-451-6272
Moes B&T:  201-795-2529
Har-lee rod:  201-798-2130

Thanks again and I hope this helps others too! They all said they carry fresh bunker, but to call if you are coming at the end of the day b/c they may be sold out.

Jeff

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-