Author Topic: Manasquan Inlet 9/9  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Manasquan Inlet 9/9
« on: September 09, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »
Hit the Inlet about 1800 hrs, 3 hours after hide tide or so.  Wasn't raining anymore, Inlet was like glass, with almost no current, no grass and no boats.  A bit windy, but nothing bad at all.  The ocean waves were towering over the Inlet though.  About 10 people fishing, mostly either throwing silver or fishing along the wall with bait on the bottom.  Stayed about 30 mins or so and worked a popper and the Rapala.  No bait fish at all, that I could see.  The people fishing bait on the wall were just killing the 6" seabass on just about every cast.  There were some young kids having a blast with the seabass.

Nothing on my end.  Packed it in for the Canal...was coming up just about high tide there and didn't want to pass up the opportunity!

TT^

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Re: Manasquan Inlet 9/9
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 09:24:49 PM »
 t^
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline captainbailey

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »
Hey! those 6" sea bass kept me busy for a couple of hours at the  mantoloking bridge.  ;D
Z

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »
I wish I was planning on staying longer or brought some bait with me(I am not a big bait fishing person) b/c I would have stayed there and fished for them too.  Those kids were having a blast on lighter tackle!!

TT^

Offline FINITALIA2

• 43.8lbs. 49in.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »
 5hrug

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-