Author Topic: store my boat and trailer  (Read 1829 times)

Offline WBLC

store my boat and trailer
« on: June 15, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »
can anyone let me know a good place to keep my 23ft boat on a trailer since the town i live in changed the ordinance and i can no longer keep it at my house. I live in north jersey so anywhere from union county down to mommouth county would be great. Any info would be greatly appricated.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: store my boat and trailer
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:26:55 AM »
Atlantic Highlands municipal dock has a place to store the boat on the trailer. I believe there is a private owned storage facility also before you get to the marina.

Bry's ramp in Neptune has on land storage for a boat on  a trailer also. Check with Bry's on Rt 35 or Mac's for datails.

Only other option I can think of one of the many facilities with the storage garages. They have on site trailer storage also.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Stray Cat

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »
Atlantic Highlands municipal dock has a place to store the boat on the trailer. I believe there is a private owned storage facility also before you get to the marina.

Two good choices there for you, close to the ramp.
 You can also give PJ a call at Port Monmouth Marine, he use to rent space out in  his yard. Their on the southbound side of rt.36, it gives you a couple of options for ramps to use but Atlantic Highlands is the best.
Mark

Offline bassnblues

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »
The place at AH is "The Skipper's Shop".

They used to have a store by the same name and the store closed so if you call 411 to get the # they won't have it or you get no answer.

You'll probably need to drive there to look at the sign to get the # or have someone get it for you off the sign.

Offline WBLC

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »
Thank you for the information i will check out the places tommorow.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-