Author Topic: Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart  (Read 6903 times)

Offline TRSteve71

Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:59:13 PM »
This thing is GREAT! As most of you or all of you know I have been fishing IBSP since I moved down here and you all know the walk from the parking area over the dunes to the beach is a killer no matter what the weather is. Carrying a few rods, a chair, a tackle box and maybe a cooler with some drinks. All that can make for a miserable walk in the sand!!

Well I searched for different cart and saw a few on Ebay and looked at some at local bait and tackle shops as well.

I settled on the Wheeleez Folding Beach cart. Its basically just like a Upgraded luggage cart, IMHO, with big balloon PVC Punchure resistant tires that roll right over the sand and anything else you can find, Sand, grass, gravel, and I am sure snow as well.

It comes with straps for holding your cooler, tackle box, chairs and anything else.

I had on mine today at IBSP, A tackle box, 2 chairs, 5 gallon bucket, smaller cooler, 2 sand spikes and a beach bag with towels. Worked like a charm!! its has a extendable handle reaching up to 49" totally adjustable for different heights as well. Nicely put together and strong too.

Only down fall I see so far is walking across the tires tracks on the sand, if you do it on an angle it makes everything shift. Gotta go at the tracks straight and I am sure it would work out GREAT!

Check it out on the link below and see for yourself. Definetly worth the 2 bills I paid!!

http://www.wheeleez.com/beachcarts.php

picture is from the website, not me or anyone I know. :)

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 11:19:17 PM »
Cool..

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Wheeleez Folding Beach Cart
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
 TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-