Author Topic: Free Licenses for NJ Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability  (Read 1229 times)

Offline The Broken One

• Super Hero Member
Free fishing and hunting licenses, stamps and permits for NJ resident veterans with a service-connected disability have been available since 2000.  The NJ DEP Division of Fish and Wildlife issues these licenses to eligible veterans after a certification process requiring proof of honorable discharge from any branch of the Armed Forces and who have been declared by the US Department of Veterans Affairs to have a service-connected disability of any degree.

Eligible veterans only need to apply once for disabled veteran certification.  Only the division can approve certification; license agents are not authorized to do so.  Once certified, free licenses, stamps and permits can be obtained from any license agent or via the division's license website.  Regular license requirements (i.e. applicable hunter education course completion for hunting licenses, etc.) apply.

Certification can be completed at three division offices (no license agents) or via the mail.

For more information, including a link to a mail-in application form, visit http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/dvinfo.htm on the division's website.  Please be sure all required documentation listed on the application is provided to avoid processing delays.
 slt
"When the game is over, the kings and the pawns go back in the same box"

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: Free Licenses for NJ Veterans With a Service-Connected Disability
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 09:54:47 PM »
Well deserved! slt  <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-