Author Topic: Fishguts Charters 8/4&5 family bay trips  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
Fishguts Charters 8/4&5 family bay trips
« on: August 05, 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
Had a few family bay trips on tap this week. With the very strong winds I do not think I am missing anything out in the ocean. On 8/4 it was Ed and his 2 sons Connor and Brock. We started on a very poor tide and high water temps with a slower pick of short fish. Once the tide  had a chance to load up and the temps fell from 78degrees to 61 it was game on with non stop action. Good amount of 16 and 17 inch fish but no keepers and one nice hard fighting jack for some added action. Today it was Frank and his 2 daughters Vicky and Stephine and their friend Sam for more family bay action. They showed up a little early so we left early and were greeted with strong south winds and the bottom of the out going. About the worst conditions for this area. The girls hung in their boating about 15 fish when it was time for an ice cream at Bobbies. A return to the grounds we had cooler water temps and nice movement on the incoming tide and a very good bite. Now the fun started as they had a race to how fast one of them could get a dozen fish. It was neck and neck with the 3 anglers and finished 12 to 11 to 9 for a bunch of laughs. These 3 young anglers did great landing 45 plus fluke in a few hours of some very poor fishing conditions. I always look forward to the family trips and the lasting memories. I cant think of a better way to spend a summer day blowing 20 out of the south ;D

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
Re: Fishguts Charters 8/4&5 family bay trips
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 06:01:36 PM »
 t^  Great report!  Nice catching!
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Fishguts Charters 8/4&5 family bay trips
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
Picture say it all  t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-