Author Topic: Fishguts Charters 8/17 mixed bag wreck w/ nice tog  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
Fishguts Charters 8/17 mixed bag wreck w/ nice tog
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »
I was really looking forward to getting back out to the wrecks after all that wind this weekend. Today it Blackfish Doug and his buddy Bill.To bad Anthoney partied to hard last night he missed a good one. Good seas and a very good bite made for a nice catch today. Some stops had more life than others and some had better quality. A little after noon the 2 anglers had 42 keeper seabass to 3.6lbs,4 ling,1 12" porgy and a 19" keeper fluke for a real nice looking box. The only thing left was to top it off with some toggies. Great bite today as they were snappin. I had to get in on the action myself. Some nice 15" stuff started coming up then the big boys came out to play. Dropped a true slob 1/2 way up after a battle. Thats was the one I have been gunning for. Looking to break 13lbs in the summer. I did land his little brother 26" 9.75lbs and a 6 lber for some fun action along with plenty of 15 to 17" fish. The guys grab there limits and we hit the dock an hour early for a real nice day on the water.

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Fishguts Charters 8/17 mixed bag wreck w/ nice tog
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »
Holy Cannolli!! t^  Nice Tog t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:00:26 PM »
 whs t^

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 10:02:37 PM »
Great day catching  t^   Kez
of all liars among mankind the fisherman is most trustworthy.  William Sherwood Fox

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-