Author Topic: Fishguts Charters 8/22 (early lunch report)  (Read 845 times)

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
Fishguts Charters 8/22 (early lunch report)
« on: August 22, 2010, 08:18:15 PM »
I had some boat regulars and a great plan for the marginal weather report. The high points of todays trip were extra bacon on my egg sandwich,one guy over slept and missed the trip, the charter was an hour late, no need to wash down the boat at the end of the trip and plenty of bait left over for the next trip. Well the low points were..........just check the weather channel for a full list of low points. Great guys today and we did head in before most of the heavy weather set in. First drop put a dozen keeper seabass and one tog in the box and then the bite shut down as the conditions deteriorated. A few moves produced next to zero bites and at 11 we had enough and cut our loses. Sorry no pics today due to the horizontal rain when we got in. On a bright note I did have an amazing amount of extra bacon on my breakfast sandwich this morning ;D

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Fishguts Charters 8/22 (early lunch report)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 10:58:56 PM »
 t^

Offline Wreckfish

• Super Hero Member
Re: Fishguts Charters 8/22 (early lunch report)
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 10:19:40 AM »
A bad day fishing usually means a good day of eating -

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-