Author Topic: Fishermen/Nasty Monday!!!  (Read 1275 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
Fishermen/Nasty Monday!!!
« on: May 16, 2011, 03:29:37 PM »
Weather called for South 5-10 with a chance of showers....Took the Monday boys out for what we thought would be O.K. conditions after the tide change....Wrong!!
As soon as we stopped the boat, wind came around into the East and blew 25 and better!!
As the current ran harder (out), the nastier it got with a building sea. I don't mind fishing in the snot, but this just got ridiculous! Too bad cause we did have a pick going on keeper Stripers.
Tried one drop in the bay but still, with the wind against that hard outgoing it was a huge waste of time.
Doesn't look good for tomorrow with the forcast 25 out of the SE.....If we had incoming current all day it would be a differant story. Wait a couple days.
Capt. Ron

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Fishermen/Nasty Monday!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »
Good try Capt. This weather has sucked so far this season. Hopefully it will cut us a break after this blows thru.  :P
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
Re: Fishermen/Nasty Monday!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »
Middle of May and I'm wondering,
"Where the Hell is the Spring I used to know"????

I think we've had 5 days that were without Wind, Fog, Rain, Big heave or just all out miserable conditions in the Ocean since April 10th.....Pressure,,,No pressure ;D

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-