Author Topic: UPDATE Atlantic highlands fuel has water in it . Picture added  (Read 10921 times)

Offline Regular Guy

Re: UPDATE Atlantic highlands fuel has water in it . Picture added
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »
As a boater myself, I agree with you regarding helping each other out.  My comment was only that other than Offshore Madness,  there have been no other claims off bad gas made at the AHMH.
 I'm not looking to start trouble, just trying to set the record straight.

As far as working in the marina - ???

Thanks

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
As a boater myself, I agree with you regarding helping each other out.  My comment was only that other than Offshore Madness,  there have been no other claims off bad gas made at the AHMH.
 I'm not looking to start trouble, just trying to set the record straight.

As far as working in the marina - ???

Thanks

Ok here it is again...read this part then read it again.....They dont want to get the reputation of bad gas....If you were the owner would you tell everyone you had this problem??didnt think so...

I was just showing PROOF of what happened to us! Again look at the new tank install 2 weeks before this happened..THE ENTIRE SYSTEM is NEW.....EVERY PART...Two of my friends and im sure a few more have had water in their filters...
   If you want i can post more pictures of the fuel i pumped out from our tank?

I only wrote that article to inform everyone what i found and can prove!!!!!   I joined this site to connect with others like myself who enjoy the things i enjoy even help out when i can,,I dont want to hear any horror stories altho we do own boats. I DO NOT LIE OR MAKE UP STORIES I HATE DRAMA just read my last two fishing reports 90% of people wouldnt tell you it sucked! wasted over 50 gallons of fuel and bait to catch one fluke in like 14 hours???? i did.....

I dont like being called a lier as i am not one so please refrain urself from calling me that again..   I only tell the truth and what i can prove what you want to do with it is up to you....
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:43 PM »
Off shore madness is incorrect. There have been no other claims made about bad fuel at the A H  Marina. I checked

two of my friends went and got their money back cause they showed PROOF of gettin gas there the same day i did.....ummmm

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 08:14:04 AM »
Off shore madness is incorrect. There have been no other claims made about bad fuel at the A H  Marina. I checked

Offshore madness has provided proof of water in the fuel, including a photo, as well as a complete step by step of the new tank installation, prior to this fuel issue. He has offered to provide even more documentation, which is above and beyond what is required for any reasonable thinking boat owner to to heed his warning. Is there any relationship you have with the marina, I notice this is your first post?  :headscra:

Hats off to offshore madness for putting the word out there.  chrz Helping each other out is what we are about here at NJSWF.COM . t^

Thanks slt that was Cool. Very cool.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-