Author Topic: Was Just Sitting Here Thinking  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
Was Just Sitting Here Thinking
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »
I am sitting here thinking to myself... We got a N.J Saltwater Fisherman Sticker on the back window of our dodge we call "Darkie" The only sticker that will ever go on the truck...I even took the factory stickers off the truck all of them..
    We also have a N.J. Saltwater Fisherman sticker on our boat we call "Ever Enough" and soon that will be the only sticker on her.
   .......I hate STICKERS.......
  Like i said im thinking....and its about a conversation we had a little bit ago about getting some more***FLAGS***..... we needed like 6-8 more....
  I dont have a facebook or a myspace or twitter or any thing else for that matter(I truely HATE DRAMA.) nor do i belong to a group or a gang or an association...(I Love my 6 foot circle of personal space area).. I only belong to N.J Saltwater Fisherman for many reasons,I could name a few but well you know yadda yadda yadda..

My thought is we should get a NEW count on people who want to fly the NJSWF Flag...
    i think this time around we will get the number needed to make the order.....
        What do you think HotRod? Wanna give it a shot???? You Got 1 here....
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Was Just Sitting Here Thinking
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 11:00:01 PM »
I'll be buying the flags.  just need a little time t^

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:18:51 PM »
 chrz Excellent...Please let us know when we could purchase it clp.....I would also like to purchase 2-3 of the large blue t-shirts that are currently sold out.... I do understand it takes time and cash to make stuff like this happen and i do respect that very much so..Please let us know what we need to do to get these items, we would serious appreciate it... Thanks Capt. chrz
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 09:57:43 AM »
Put me on the waiting list for another flag. My current one has faded due to soo much use and I'm sure the warranty has expired.  ;D. Faded or not, I still fly her EVERY trip. <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-