Author Topic: Bayshore Pier 11/20  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Capt.Tim

Re: Bayshore Pier 11/20
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 08:55:57 PM »
I've  seen people take andy delite advice  on head boats it works they probaly want to sue you ? grtn

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 09:11:49 PM »
Years ago some one told me he did this and  would straighten that situation out: Cast out, reel in and take all the lines that crowded you in with yours. rofla
They get pissed at you, you are already pissed at them... and do it again.Tell em your "just learning"  so you need plenty of room to cast. rofla.Excuse yourself for these very bad cast, and ask for their understanding and forgivness.
Then ask them what time it is ,cause you have to take your Prosac medicine,and your other friends will be joining you to fish soon. rofla
Continue to cast and screw things up till either you can no longer hold your laughter or they leave.
He said it worked every time. chrz  clp

Offline kmanno

• Fish On!
    • HS201 / European History
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 09:14:26 PM »
Great ideas...better than plastering their face on the rail... ;D
<'((((><  <'((((><  <'((((><  <'((((><
KENT H. MANNO 
Librarian + Director of Transportation
Delbarton School + 230 Mendham Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: 973.538.3231 x3372
Fax: 973.538.8041
<'((((><  <'((((><  <'((((><  <'((((><

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 06:55:16 AM »
Years ago some one told me he did this and  would straighten that situation out: Cast out, reel in and take all the lines that crowded you in with yours. rofla
They get pissed at you, you are already pissed at them... and do it again.Tell em your "just learning"  so you need plenty of room to cast. rofla.Excuse yourself for these very bad cast, and ask for their understanding and forgivness.

Excellent advice,i might use that one, one day clp clp clp
Then ask them what time it is ,cause you have to take your Prosac medicine,and your other friends will be joining you to fish soon. rofla
Continue to cast and screw things up till either you can no longer hold your laughter or they leave.
He said it worked every time. chrz  clp
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-