Author Topic: EverEnough's Season recap.  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
EverEnough's Season recap.
« on: December 07, 2011, 11:17:39 PM »
Our season was a very successful one. Our main focus was Fluke. We had what they call a "Banner" year as you can all sea from our many posts and many MANY picture's.The tackle we used was store bought Green and Pink feathered rigs,single hook.We have never used the buck tail or the "gulps" bait's nor will we ever. Just the store bought rigs with Killie's/squid/belly combo's.Our favorite spot is the hook channel buoy #5 and west. Also tried other spots but hey, bigger fish swim in the ocean.
   We also tried Porgies fishing for the first time,THANKS to MANY here we had a huge success. Huge porgies along with countless black c/b black fish, blow fish,lizard fish,weak fish,Huge sea robins,skate's and star fish rounded out our catches.Also posted reports/pictures
   As for the fall Striper season up here is was a tough one but we managed to get our share,Altho I did miss my First mate Michy. After reading many GREAT Reports/Articles  from This great site and a  few others,I have decided to tag and release every bass that comes aboard my vessel,REGARDLESS of size/Angler.Had a few striper cherry's popped on our vessel this year.They are the most beautiful fish from the hunt to the release.A few pic.'s a tag and away she goes to swim another day.
  We bought EverEnough,it was our first boat together.I put my HEART it to her in every way from SAFETY to performance.{also pics posted)She ran FLAWLESS for us even through that water/fuel issue.I know I sold her knowing she's 100% and id take my kids out on her right now!Even offshore!We also made some kick ass friends here and hope to meet more next year
             Now I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your kind word's and prayer's for Michelle,It means more then you know slt. I'd also like to thank everyone here...For your Time,Effort,Patience,Knowledge,Respect,Honesty and your Integrity.. you not only make this a fishing site but a Family fishing site and that's AWESOME chrz THANK YOU!!!
  From every one here at "EverEnough" Sport Fishing to you,be safe my friend's and Have a Happy Holiday Season,Sea you all in the Spring
            Aaron & Michelle
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:25:42 PM by Offshore Madness »
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
Re: EverEnough's Season recap.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 11:22:18 PM »
I'll raise a glass to that!   chrz
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 11:26:23 PM »
 chrz
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Reel McCoy

• AKA usd00017
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 11:55:45 PM »
 whs
22' Grady-White Reel McCoy II

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 06:20:49 AM »
 chrz
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 06:27:26 AM »
 chrz

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 10:25:18 AM »
 t^

Offline Michygirl

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
 TT^ we had an awesome time and superb fishing trips on that boat  clp clp
Now it's time we get the Ever Enough 2 for next season  w00t w00t and yes thanks to you all for the wonderful wishes and prayers...still doing alot of tests and I now have a tremendously great doctor who is determined and will figure out what's going on with my health and I will get better and start fishing again  t^ clp slt
Michy

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-