Author Topic: Come to Florida and win some money  (Read 1527 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Come to Florida and win some money
« on: March 18, 2012, 04:44:13 PM »
 clp                                            Too good to pass up

'The 39 hour Middle Grounds Challenge'
                                      Hubbard's Marina Florida Fisherman
Great opportunity to catch plenty of fish, be with friends, meet new friends, and, best of all, a real chance to win real money. Real money as in, if 35 people go, a $1,500 payout, 45, a $3,000 payout, and, if the boat is sold out a huge payout of $3,700. The target fish will be red grouper. The Middle Grounds are covered with red grouper, and Captain Mark Hubbard has their numbers.

The cost of the trip is only $300. And the best part, that $300 also includes the entry into the Tournament. The Tournament, a very good chance to win money, really big money.
I talked with Tournament Director, Mister Billy Fleming (863) 944-2051 about the Tournament. I must admit, he is every bit as excited about it as I am. The first trip is scheduled for, Sunday,  April 1st. The opening day of the red grouper season. What an opportunity! Target, for the first time in two long months, the hard fighting, great eating, abundant, red grouper, and, win some real money!
I will be there to post a story, and take pictures, of all the great catches. This is just too good to pass up. Let's do it again Sunday, May 6. Join us! Reservations; (727) 393-1947 or Toll Free 1 (800) 755-0677
Bob Harbison Native Florida Recreational Fisherman, member Florida Outdoor Writers Association. Join us, give me something to write about, and,   real money winning trophies to take pictures of. 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-