Author Topic: Two Fishted Magic 5/2  (Read 1445 times)

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
Two Fishted Magic 5/2
« on: May 03, 2012, 08:20:43 AM »
High tide, got some intel after work from Capt. Geraldo con respecto a la ubication de morone saxtalis. Ol' Salty also mentioned that his trip over there was "bumpy." As we motored out the creek past the sailboats this was confirmed.

Tom and I and Ya Sista's A$$ decided to try some spots a lil closer. Another sundown reelfest, as we had a couple nice fish, including my first fluke of the year and first ever taken on the troll. Unbelievably, flattyflat crushed the blue stretch, bent the pole almost double, and finally taped out at almost 24" before redunking. I can state with 100% certainty that those of you that say the big fluke have not moved in yet are WRONG.

Gave a call to Mike J. to inform him of the catching, but must have been otherwise occupied. Bounced around for a little while more and called it a good night.

Cr@ppy phone cam, but this was a good looking fish. 

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
Re: Two Fishted Magic 5/2
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:06:21 AM »
High tide, got some intel after work from Capt. Geraldo con respecto a la ubication de morone saxtalis. Ol' Salty also mentioned that his trip over there was "bumpy." As we motored out the creek past the sailboats this was confirmed.

Tom and I and Ya Sista's A$$ decided to try some spots a lil closer. Another sundown reelfest, as we had a couple nice fish, including my first fluke of the year and first ever taken on the troll. Unbelievably, flattyflat crushed the blue stretch, bent the pole almost double, and finally taped out at almost 24" before redunking. I can state with 100% certainty that those of you that say the big fluke have not moved in yet are WRONG.

Gave a call to Mike J. to inform him of the catching, but must have been otherwise occupied. Bounced around for a little while more and called it a good night.

Cr@ppy phone cam, but this was a good looking fish. 

Damn I saw I missed a call!  You guys were definitely in the better spot.  Nice job in some fairly crappy conditions.
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 09:38:54 AM »
Good job Warren.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 09:49:04 AM »
 t^ thanks for the info. chrz
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 10:27:03 AM »
Nice fish! t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-