Author Topic: Fluke Report 05/08  (Read 4577 times)

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: Fluke Report 05/08
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 07:27:41 AM »
I'm so excited for the day she can hold a rod and reel by herself. I've got all of our spots planned out from sunnies to snappers and blowfish. She has her little pink 3 foot rod already (I bought that before she was born). Anyway I'm proud to say fishing has and will be taking on a whole new meaning to me. 
*** THIS IS SOOOOO COOL *** If you can please keep us all posted especially with her first catch... sure its a lil ways away, but worth the wait!  t^ t^ t^ [/size]

Offline FishOn

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »
Lol I definitely will!
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

Offline Tacklebox Joe

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 09:35:19 AM »
nice going Austin clp

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
  • 21' Seaswirl Striper..."Freedom 3"
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 11:05:03 AM »
Short sweet trip!... chrz
Freedom 3

Offline FishOn

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 04:22:42 PM »
Short sweet trip!... chrz

I knew it was going to be since she is still so young. I was completely unprepared for that first fish. I must have hit him in the head cause it inhaled the bucktail as soon as it hit bottom. Also since I was expecting to fool around with some shorts I had to walk both fish to a lower dock to land them (no net!).

Joe, let me know the next time you are down my way! Still looking forward to fishin with ya one of these nights
Who are you to judge the life I live? I'm not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-