Author Topic: Ocean Grove Beach Report or Not  (Read 1432 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Ocean Grove Beach Report or Not
« on: July 13, 2012, 08:58:21 PM »
Arrived 9pm set up Mom and my Daughter. It was Hazy and getting hotter. could not see the horizon, but I Think  another Bunker boat was working south of OG.
The air was starting to be harder for me to breath. almost gave up. and then a south breeze started and it was nice, went for a dip. The surf was loaded with mussels shells 5hrug I see this along the shore this year whats up 5hrug :headscra: took my first Nap t^. For some reason there were not that many head boats out front and no 1/2 day boats passing either heading home. but a very small fleet of smaller boats Dam 2 stroke egg beaters disturb my Naps  ::) A crowed of people stated to gather by the Pier  :headscra: I stayed put when I saw I guy with his rod bent over after 10 min he landed a Ray and the Crowed went wild with applause Honest.  fcp 3pm packed it in and went home a made a bang up White Clam Sauce  . EVO- Butter-Garlic- pepper- red and black- Oregano- Basil-Fresh Parsley -Fresh Lemon 1/2. Had no Wine  fcp but it was great. Oh and Pasta  chrz chrz chrz crusty bread for dipping, And a non alcohol beer ( Dutch ) Bill

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Ocean Grove Beach Report or Not
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 09:45:53 AM »
Nice
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 05:41:06 PM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Fish-fer-dinner

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 08:07:18 AM »
you had agreat day clp

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 02:35:32 PM »
 5hrug No Ocean Grove reports till Thursday the 19th rgmn The heat wave will keep me indoors and off the Beaches.  5hrug rgmn Bill

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-