Author Topic: HOW ABOUT A SNAPER REPORT  (Read 1340 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
HOW ABOUT A SNAPER REPORT
« on: July 17, 2012, 04:50:04 PM »
 ??Whats going on in the Raritan Bay area, With the Snapper Blues, and what sizes are they now, I hope to get out when the Hot weather breaks and get the Grand sons out fishing, Just made up new snapper rigs, and streamers for the poppers. The areas I fish are Keyport 
Monmouth Cove Jettys, and Port Monmouth Pier, Belford where the stinky was also a chance for fluke at any of these spots. Also Have wadded the bay side on Sandy hook Coves combining swimming with fishing. BigAl whats at the end of your street,  The tide is right to dip net some spearing this eave at keyport ??? or one of the cross creeks.  Bill

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: HOW ABOUT A SNAPER REPORT
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 07:05:52 PM »
A kid the other day at my slip was catching 5" -6" snaps with a zapper, I got several 4" last week seining at Mattys. Dont know the exact date its usually the second week in Aug keyport has the snapper contest for the kids t^. Hope it helps. Ps the green heads are in full attack mode by me and i think there working for the Red Cross because I dont ever remeber them hurting so bad >:(
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Re: HOW ABOUT A SNAPER REPORT
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 08:13:11 PM »
Thanks Al. Greenys  fcp Almost bought a house near Tukerton senior type. till my wife while looking at the house yelled and had Blood running down her leg big time cfzd No need to say No Sale . Many years ago I hunted Clapper Rails out by The stinky Bunker plant on 7 bridges rd  we rented boats at Rands U Drives 1 cylder put puts rear tillers we used Motor oil for insect repellent taped long sleeve shirts and long pants shut, the guns were also coated with grease against rust, we would limit out 5 of us but in short years they became scarce.  Again thanks Al Stay safe with the greenys. Bill

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-